Introduction to Data Science: BST 260
Lectures and Sections
- Lectures are 9:45-11:15am on Mondays & Wednesdays in FXB G13 (HSPH) in the Longwood campus.
- We will be using R for all programming assignments and projects.
- Rafael Irizarry, Biostatistics, HSPH
- Heather Mattie, Biostatistics, HSPH
- Patrick Kimes
- Keegan Korthauer
- Matt Ploenzke
- Alejandro Reyes
- Matt: Mondays 1-2pm, FXB G03 (September only), Kresge 204 (October-December)
- Patrick: Tuesdays 4-5pm, Building 2, room 437F (Biostats dept, across from the main conference room)
- Keegan: Wednesdays 2-3pm, online (Slack and Skype, keegan.korthauer)
- Alejandro: Thursdays 5:15-6:15pm, online (Slack and Skype, areyesq89)
- Heather: Thursdays 10-11am, Building 1, room 421A
- Rafael: By appointment